Usage fees
What fees our user should expect to pay

Service fee

Aada will be charging 0.35% withdrawal fee which will be distributed to AADA stakers.

Cardano transaction fee

Cardano transaction fee currently is ~0.17 ADA. Which results in $0.29 with current rates.

How it compares:

Take an example of user who has deposited $10,000 for a period that generates returns of 3%.
Using AADA (Cardano): Deposit (Cardano transaction): ~$0.30 Withdrawal (Cardano transaction): ~$0.30 Service fee 0.35%: $35 Total returns: $264 (2.64%) = $300 (3%*$10,000) - $0.6 - $35
Using AAVE (Ethereum) Rates as of 6/14 Deposit (Ethereum transaction): $65 Withdrawal (Ethereum transaction): $71 Service fee: 0% Total returns: $164 (1.64%) = $300 (3%*$10,000) - $65 - $71
Aada is expected to have lower price compared to Ethereum competitors. Moreover, the utilization of borrowed funds on Cardano is much cheaper.
Last modified 1mo ago